“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” Aristotle
One of the central ideas to living an intensional life is to know who we are, what we want, and how we want to go about it. Only then can we invest our time, money, energy, and efforts into endeavors that truly matter to us.
Take one question at a time. It’s completely okay if you can’t find an answer right away. It’s not about the answers but the better questions!
- What ways am I difficult to be around?
- Who is taking control of my life- the people around me, my life circumstances, or me?
- What are the top 5 priorities in my life? Were my last 24 hours consistent with those priorities?
- What would the 99 year old me have me know at this moment?
- What are my core values? Are my everyday actions consistent with those values?
- What would I do if I had unlimited resources?
- How would I grow as a result of those unlimited resources?
- How would I help other people grow as a result of my own growth?
- How am I feeling right now? What do I want?
“It isn’t about the answers but the better questions.”